Our retail stores are the embodiment of Peet’s brand and are located throughout the country. Opportunities range from full- to part-time positions and include sales and service roles, baristas, shift leaders and retail management positions, all available to individuals who have a passion for service.
- Retail Management: As a Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager at Peet’s, you are an inspirational leader who expands and deepens passion by ensuring unequaled quality and customer service to our customers through building a strong, motivated and superiorly trained store team. You will also drive financials and meet budget objectives by closely monitoring inventory, reviewing financial reports, determining sales opportunities and identifying cost control gaps.
- Retail Shift Lead: As a Peet’s Shift Lead, you wear many hats and contribute to the store’s overall service and operations. Responsibilities include assignments in the areas of inventory control, daily operations and merchandising, with a focus on providing superior customer service.
Barista/Team Member: Our Baristas/Team Members are the face of our business and are valued members of the Peet’s retail team. You have the important role of engaging with our customers each and every day about products and promotions and promptly preparing hand crafted coffees, teas and beverages of unequalled quality.
At Peet’s we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That’s one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Bonus program
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- College tuition reimbursement program through Oregon State Ecampus
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
We encourage you to view our current openings and apply online. If you do not find an opening that matches your interests and experience, Connect with Us below or save a search to be alerted of future openings that may be a good fit for you.